Green Party Autumn Conference 2017
Saturday 7 – Tuesday 10 October, Harrogate International Centre
This Autumn Conference is heading back to the wonderful town of Harrogate in Yorkshire. Hopefully you will find the move to October and the new Saturday to Tuesday format an improvement. Please note that we are reverting to four days in order to complete the Governance Review process. We hope to timetable the opening afternoon and Sunday morning as dedicated Governance review sessions.
Online registrations will open on 1 July. Non-members are also welcome to attend.
TIMETABLE (what happens when)
Conference is a chance for members from all over the UK to get together, not only to discuss and vote on policy motions, but also to network, socialise, and learn. As well as voting sessions, there will also be:
• training sessions for activists
• informative fringe sessions
• topical panel debates open to the public with big name speakers
• Evening entertainment/social programme
• Exhibition including members groups as well as external organisations and campaigns
An outline timetable will be available by the end of August.