Last night saw a hustings held at the Emmanuel Baptist Church, Windmill Street, Gravesend. The hustings was arranged by Churches Together in Gravesham. All candidates standing for Gravesham in the upcoming general election were present where a number of questions were presented to them to answer in turn. It was a successful event and allowed the audience to get a good sense of the personalities wanting to represent the people of Gravesend at the political level.
Candidates standing in Gravesham:
- Marna Gilligan – Green Party
- James Willis – Liberal Democrats
- Mandy Garford – Labour
- Adam Holloway – Conservatives
- Michael Rogan – Independent
- Emmanual Feyisetan – UKIP