Kent theme park opening date pushed back to 2023

By   August 3, 2017

The company behind plans to build a giant theme park in Kent has pushed back its expected opening date to 2023.

London Resort Company Holdings (LRCH), which first revealed plans for the £3.2 billion project in 2012, had said the shock revelation last month that it had cut ties with Hollywood giants Paramount would not affect its goal to submit a planning application in November.

But now the developer has said a final round of public consultation – which was expected later this year – will happen in early 2018, with the planning application for the theme park on the Swanscombe Peninsula submitted in the spring.

The change of plan has put back the scheduled opening date of the resort for a fourth time to 2023.

It was originally scheduled to open in 2019.

For the full article go to Kent Online.

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmailFacebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmailby feather

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *